If you are living in Toronto and intending to Umrah’s journey, you required to get an Umrah visa From the Saudi Arabia embassy which is in Ottawa. Umrah visa is valid for 16 to 28 days and in the vicinities of Jeddah, Mecca and Medina cities. And one more thing that the dates used on Saudi visas is based on the Hajri calendar, which is a Muslim calendar.
FJ Tour and Travelers are the approved and legal providers of Umrah and Hajj services for Canada. Our goal is to provide you best and affordable Umrah package with a visa. We give our services in Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Montreal, Chicago, Washington, and many more cities. We always try our best to improve our services and adjust our services as indicated by the need of the clients. We have offered complete information on our website to facilitate customers who wish to get Umrah visa from Toronto city of Canada.
Here is the list of all the documents you required to get Umrah Visa from Canada-
1. A filled visa application form.
2. Original passport with validity of 6 months with at least 2 pages adjacent to each other.
3. Two recent colored passport-sized photographs with a white background is required with the application form.
4. Applicants who are under 15 years old are required to submit the POLIO record.
5. Passport ought to be valid for at least half a year from the date of submission of the application form.
6. Women who are younger than 45 years and children should be accompanied by husband/father or any other male Maharam. They are not allowed to travel alone without a Maharam.
7. All the documents must attest to the legal authority in Ottawa before submission.
We are highly reputed tour operators. For more information about our services and offers, please visit our website www.fjtravels.com
Leave a Reply