The Umrah is an Islamic pilgrimage in Mecca city of Saudi Arabia. The Umrah can be undertaken at any time of the year, whereas Hajj can be performed on specific dates. It is mandatory for Muslims to undertake Umrah and Hajj at least once during their lives.
If you are a citizen of Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, and Oman, he/she can travel to Saudi Arabia without a visa. But if you don’t belong to the above-mentioned countries then you need to apply a visa for visiting Saudi Arabia to undertake a religious pilgrimage to Mecca. And for this, you can apply for an electronic visa. There are two major types of Saudi Arab visa available for holy trips, the Umrah Visa and the Hajj visa.
If you are thinking about how to get Umrah visa from Toronto, then FJ Tour and Travels is the right place to consult. We provide you best guidance and help you to get Umrah and Hajj tourist visas as soon as possible.
Before planning to perform Umrah pilgrimage, you must know if you meet the basic requirements of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, and the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in your country.
The government of Saudi Arabia has simplified the visa processing for pilgrims of Umrah and Hajj. Presently the worshippers who wish to travel Mecca will not require undergoing physical screening in Saudi embassies.
Visa can be applied either online or through a licensed travel agent. This process undergoes a lot of documentation and formalities. FJ tours and travel agents provide you complete guidelines for the visa application process in order to get your Hajj or Umrah visa to be approved.
Following are the basic requirements and eligibility conditions for applying for Hajj and Umrah visa-
1. A male whose age is 18 years or older can go by himself or can accompany his family members.
2. Males younger than 18 years can go to museums. It means they can travel with male members of their family i.e. father, brother, husband, uncle or grandfather, whose age is 18 years or older. The same is applied to females who are younger than 45 years.
3. Female candidates who are 45 years of age can travel to Hajj and Umrah without Museum.
Following is the list of necessary documents required before applying the e-visa Application-
1. The first thing you required a valid and authorized passport.
2. 2 copies of a recent colored passport photograph.
3. You need a bank statement, which gives the proof that you can pay custom officers for your trip.
4. You also required proof of lodging, which includes a hotel reservation document.
5. Departure ticket is also needed.
6. You will need your birth certificate or national identification card to prove your identity.
7. Proof of being Muslim.
FJ Travels is the approved agent in Canada and always gives the best deal with respect to accommodation which can be very tough to secure especially in peak season. Another reason to choose us is, our agents are expertise for organizing huge groups not only from Toronto but from all over the world.